Funded by the Canine Research Grant Program at The Ohio State University.
Comparison of Computed Tomographic and Standard Radiographic Determination of Tibial Torsion in the Dog
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 457–462, September 2005
How to Cite
Apelt, D., Kowaleski, M. P. and Dyce, J. (2005), Comparison of Computed Tomographic and Standard Radiographic Determination of Tibial Torsion in the Dog. Veterinary Surgery, 34: 457–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2006.t01-2-.x-i1
Presented in poster form at the 31st Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Big Sky, MT, February 22–27, 2004, and in abstract form at the 14th Annual American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, Denver, CO, October 6–9, 2004.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2005
- Submitted March 2005; Accepted July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!