Funding Source: Firestone Research Endowment, administered by the Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University.
EFFECTS OF PELVIC POSITIONING AND SIMULATED DORSAL ACETABULAR RIM REMODELING ON THE RADIOGRAPHIC SHAPE OF THE DORSAL ACETABULAR EDGE
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 8–13, January–February 2007
How to Cite
THOMPSON, R., ROE, S. C. and ROBERTSON, I. D. (2007), EFFECTS OF PELVIC POSITIONING AND SIMULATED DORSAL ACETABULAR RIM REMODELING ON THE RADIOGRAPHIC SHAPE OF THE DORSAL ACETABULAR EDGE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 8–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00196.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Received July 11, 2006; accepted for publication August 12, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!