Supported by the Center for Equine Health, UC Davis. The Center for Equine Health is supported with funds provided by the Oak Tree Racing Association, The State of California Pari-Mutuel Fund and contributions by private donors.
INTRAARTERIAL CONTRAST-ENHANCED COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY OF THE EQUINE DISTAL EXTREMITY
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January–February 2007
How to Cite
PUCHALSKI, S. M., GALUPPO, L. D., HORNOF, W. J. and WISNER, E. R. (2007), INTRAARTERIAL CONTRAST-ENHANCED COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY OF THE EQUINE DISTAL EXTREMITY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00198.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Received March 24, 2006; accepted for publication June 7, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!