This study was supported by funds from the American College of Veterinary Radiology Resident Research Award and the University of Tennessee Companion Animal Fund.
COMPARISON OF TRANSPLENIC MULTIDETECTOR CT PORTOGRAPHY TO MULTIDETECTOR CT-ANGIOGRAPHY IN NORMAL DOGS
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 38–44, January–February 2007
How to Cite
ECHANDI, R. L., MORANDI, F., DANIEL, W. T., PAQUETTE, J. L. and DANIEL, G. B. (2007), COMPARISON OF TRANSPLENIC MULTIDETECTOR CT PORTOGRAPHY TO MULTIDETECTOR CT-ANGIOGRAPHY IN NORMAL DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 38–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00202.x
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2006
- Received April 18, 2006; accepted for publication June 28, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!