Paper presented at IVRA/ACVR conference, Vancouver, August 2006.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC INTESTINAL HYPERECHOIC MUCOSAL STRIATIONS IN DOGS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH LACTEAL DILATION
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 51–57, January–February 2007
How to Cite
SUTHERLAND-SMITH, J., PENNINCK, D. G., KEATING, J. H. and WEBSTER, C. R. L. (2007), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC INTESTINAL HYPERECHOIC MUCOSAL STRIATIONS IN DOGS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH LACTEAL DILATION. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 51–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00204.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Received April 29, 2006; accepted for publication June 17, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!