Work done at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain. Study supported by a PhD grant from the Generalitat de Catalunya.
EFFECTS OF SEDATION WITH MIDAZOLAM AND BUTORPHANOL ON RESISTIVE AND PULSATILITY INDICES IN HEALTHY DOGS
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 276–280, May–June 2007
How to Cite
NOVELLAS, R., RUIZ DE GOPEGUI, R. and ESPADA, Y. (2007), EFFECTS OF SEDATION WITH MIDAZOLAM AND BUTORPHANOL ON RESISTIVE AND PULSATILITY INDICES IN HEALTHY DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 276–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00242.x
Paper presented at the ECVIM-CA Congress 2005, Glasgow, as a free communication.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received August 16, 2006; accepted for publication September 29, 2006.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Doppler Ultrasonographic Estimation of Renal Resistive Index in Horse: Comparison Between Left and Right Kidneys, Journal of Equine Veterinary Science, 2015, 35, 2, 111, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound, 2015,, ,
- 3Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound, 2015,, , ,
- 4Doppler ultrasonographic evaluation of renal arterial resistive and pulsatility indices in overhydrated Beagles, American Journal of Veterinary Research, 2014, 75, 4, 344, , , ,
- 5Effect of two sedative protocols and hepatosplenic disease on Doppler indices of splenic arteries in dogs: A preliminary study, The Veterinary Journal, 2013, 197, 3, 712, , , ,
- 6Muscular arterial impedance in dogs with chronic degenerative mitral valve disease, Research in Veterinary Science, 2012, 93, 3, 1434, , , , ,
- 8Midazolam in rabbits terminates dysrhythmias caused by intracerebroventricular ropivacaine, Journal of Zhejiang University SCIENCE B, 2011, 12, 8, 668, , , , ,