Work done at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain. Study supported by a PhD grant from the Generalitat de Catalunya.
EFFECTS OF SEDATION WITH MIDAZOLAM AND BUTORPHANOL ON RESISTIVE AND PULSATILITY INDICES IN HEALTHY DOGS
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 276–280, May–June 2007
How to Cite
NOVELLAS, R., RUIZ DE GOPEGUI, R. and ESPADA, Y. (2007), EFFECTS OF SEDATION WITH MIDAZOLAM AND BUTORPHANOL ON RESISTIVE AND PULSATILITY INDICES IN HEALTHY DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 276–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00242.x
Paper presented at the ECVIM-CA Congress 2005, Glasgow, as a free communication.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received August 16, 2006; accepted for publication September 29, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!