IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—EXTRAHEPATIC BILIARY TRACT OBSTRUCTION SECONDARY TO A DUODENAL FOREIGN BODY IN A CAT
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 448–450, September–October 2007
How to Cite
SANTA, D. D., SCHWEIGHAUSER, A., FORTERRE, F. and LANG, J. (2007), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—EXTRAHEPATIC BILIARY TRACT OBSTRUCTION SECONDARY TO A DUODENAL FOREIGN BODY IN A CAT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 448–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00276.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received December 5, 2006; accepted for publication January 26, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!