Current address for Tim D.H. Parkin: University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Bearsden Road, Glasgow, Scotland.
FOCAL INCREASED RADIOPHARMACEUTICAL UPTAKE IN THE DORSOPROXIMAL DIAPHYSEAL REGION OF THE EQUINE PROXIMAL PHALANX
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 460–466, September–October 2007
How to Cite
BAILEY, R. E. A., DYSON, S. J. and PARKIN, T. D. H. (2007), FOCAL INCREASED RADIOPHARMACEUTICAL UPTAKE IN THE DORSOPROXIMAL DIAPHYSEAL REGION OF THE EQUINE PROXIMAL PHALANX. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 460–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00279.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Received December 15, 2006; accepted for publication January 23, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!