The authors acknowledge the Tamworth fund for funding this project.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF THE LOWER URINARY TRACT IN FIFTEEN NORMAL HORSES
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
© Copyright 2007 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 560–564, November–December 2007
How to Cite
DIAZ, O. S., SMITH, G. and REEF, V. B. (2007), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF THE LOWER URINARY TRACT IN FIFTEEN NORMAL HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 560–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00297.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Received September 28, 2006; accepted for publication June 8, 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Transrectal ultrasonographic characterization of the accessory sex glands, pelvic urethra, and ureters in normal geldings, Theriogenology, 2016, 85, 2, 186, , , ,
- 2Ultrasound of the Equine Acute Abdomen, Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice, 2014, 30, 2, 353, ,
- 4Equine Surgery, 2012,, ,
- 5Ultrasonographic characterization of the urinary bladder in sows with and without urinary tract infection, The Veterinary Journal, 2010, 183, 1, 103, , , , , ,