COMPARISON OF DOPPLER-DERIVED AORTIC VELOCITIES OBTAINED FROM VARIOUS TRANSDUCER SITES IN HEALTHY DOGS AND CATS
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2007
© Copyright 2007 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 570–573, November–December 2007
How to Cite
RIESEN, S. C., DOHERR, M. G. and LOMBARD, C. W. (2007), COMPARISON OF DOPPLER-DERIVED AORTIC VELOCITIES OBTAINED FROM VARIOUS TRANSDUCER SITES IN HEALTHY DOGS AND CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 570–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00299.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2007
- Received December 22, 2006; accepted for publication April 9, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!