RADIOBIOLOGICAL AND TREATMENT PLANNING STUDY OF A SIMULTANEOUSLY INTEGRATED BOOST FOR CANINE NASAL TUMORS USING HELICAL TOMOTHERAPY
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
© Copyright 2007 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 594–602, November–December 2007
How to Cite
GUTIÉRREZ, A. N., DEVEAU, M., FORREST, L. J., TOMÉ, W. A. and MACKIE, T. R. (2007), RADIOBIOLOGICAL AND TREATMENT PLANNING STUDY OF A SIMULTANEOUSLY INTEGRATED BOOST FOR CANINE NASAL TUMORS USING HELICAL TOMOTHERAPY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 48: 594–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00304.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2007
- Received April 11, 2007; accepted for publication June 4, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!