Results of this study were presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging, October 5, 2005, Naples, Italy.
ASSESSMENT OF LOW-COST TELERADIOLOGY FOR GRADING ELBOW DYSPLASIA
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 20–25, January–February 2008
How to Cite
HAMMOND, G., GEMMILL, T., MELLOR, D. and SULLIVAN, M. (2008), ASSESSMENT OF LOW-COST TELERADIOLOGY FOR GRADING ELBOW DYSPLASIA. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 20–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00311.x
Mr Hammond's current address is: Easter Bush Veterinary Centre, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh, Midlothian, UK.
Mr Gemmill's current address is: Willows Referral Service, 78 Tanworth Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, UK.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received March 7, 2007; accepted for publication July 27, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!