Part of this study was presented at EAVDI Annual Conference in August, 2007 at Chalkidiki-Thessaloniki, Greece.
POSTMORTEM ABDOMINAL RADIOGRAPHIC FINDINGS IN FELINE CADAVERS
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 26–29, January–February 2008
How to Cite
HENG, H. G., TEOH, W. T. and SHEIKH-OMAR, A. R. (2008), POSTMORTEM ABDOMINAL RADIOGRAPHIC FINDINGS IN FELINE CADAVERS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 26–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00312.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received April 30, 2007; accepted for publication July 18, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!