IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—CT ANGIOGRAPHY OF A RARE VASCULAR RING ANOMALY IN A DOG
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 42–46, January–February 2008
How to Cite
JOLY, H., D'ANJOU, M.-A. and HUNEAULT, L. (2008), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—CT ANGIOGRAPHY OF A RARE VASCULAR RING ANOMALY IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 42–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00315.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received March 5, 2007; accepted for publication June 4, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!