Funding for this project was through a grant provided by the Department of Clinical Research of the Department of Clinical Veterinary Medicine and the Vetsuisse Research Committee, University of Bern, Switzerland. Abstract presented at the annual meeting of the European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging in Naples, Italy, October 6, 2005.
COMPARISON OF ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FINDINGS WITH CLINICAL ACTIVITY INDEX (CIBDAI) AND DIAGNOSIS IN DOGS WITH CHRONIC ENTEROPATHIES
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 56–64, January–February 2008
How to Cite
GASCHEN, L., KIRCHER, P., STÜSSI, A., ALLENSPACH, K., GASCHEN, F., DOHERR, M. and GRÖNE, A. (2008), COMPARISON OF ULTRASONOGRAPHIC FINDINGS WITH CLINICAL ACTIVITY INDEX (CIBDAI) AND DIAGNOSIS IN DOGS WITH CHRONIC ENTEROPATHIES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 56–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00318.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received December 17, 2006; accepted for publication August 9, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!