Presented at the 2005 European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Meeting, Naples, Italy, and at the 2005 British Medical Ultrasound Society Meeting, Manchester, UK.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC ANATOMY OF ABDOMINAL LYMPH NODES IN THE NORMAL CAT
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 68–72, January–February 2008
How to Cite
SCHREURS, E., VERMOTE, K., BARBERET, V., DAMINET, S., RUDORF, H. and SAUNDERS, J. H. (2008), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC ANATOMY OF ABDOMINAL LYMPH NODES IN THE NORMAL CAT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 68–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00320.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received December 1, 2006; accepted for publication June 16, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!