CHARACTERIZATION OF NORMAL TISSUE COMPLICATIONS IN 51 DOGS UNDERGOING DEFINITIVE PELVIC REGION IRRADIATION
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 85–89, January–February 2008
How to Cite
ARTHUR, J. J., KLEITER, M. M., THRALL, D. E. and PRUITT, A. F. (2008), CHARACTERIZATION OF NORMAL TISSUE COMPLICATIONS IN 51 DOGS UNDERGOING DEFINITIVE PELVIC REGION IRRADIATION. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 85–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00322.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2008
- Received April 2, 2007; accepted for publication July 11, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!