PORTAL RADIOGRAPHY IN VETERINARY RADIATION ONCOLOGY: OPTIONS AND CONSIDERATIONS
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue Supplement s1, pages S57–S61, January–February 2008
How to Cite
McENTEE, M. C. (2008), PORTAL RADIOGRAPHY IN VETERINARY RADIATION ONCOLOGY: OPTIONS AND CONSIDERATIONS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: S57–S61. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2007.00335.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
- 5A vacuum-formable mattress for veterinary radiotherapy positioning: comparison with conventional methods. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2003;44:476–479., ,
- 9Comparison of daily megavoltage electronic portal imaging or kilovoltage imaging with marker seeds to ultrasound imaging or skin marks for prostate localization and treatment positioning in patients with prostate cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2006;65:1585–1592., , , et al.
- 20Technique charts for Kodak EC-L film screen system for portal localization in a 6 MV X-ray beam. Technol Health Care 2006;14:467–472., , , et al.
- 26A comparison of field-only electronic portal imaging hard copies with double exposure port films in radiation therapy treatment setup confirmation to determine its clinical application in a radiotherapy center. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 1999;45:791–796., ,