MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING FEATURES OF SPINAL EPIDURAL EMPYEMA IN FIVE DOGS
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2008
© Copyright 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 135–140, March–April 2008
How to Cite
De STEFANI, A., GAROSI, L. S., McCONNELL, F. J., LLABRES DIAZ, F. J., DENNIS, R. and PLATT, S. R. (2008), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING FEATURES OF SPINAL EPIDURAL EMPYEMA IN FIVE DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 135–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.00339.x
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2008
- Received November 17, 2006; accepted for publication September 25, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!