This project was funded by the University of Florida Veterinary Medical Center's Resident Research Grant Competition.
COMPARISON OF COMPUTED RADIOGRAPHY AND CONVENTIONAL RADIOGRAPHY IN DETECTION OF SMALL VOLUME PNEUMOPERITONEUM
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© Copyright 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 227–232, May/June 2008
How to Cite
MAROLF, A., BLAIK, M., ACKERMAN, N., WATSON, E., GIBSON, N. and THOMPSON, M. (2008), COMPARISON OF COMPUTED RADIOGRAPHY AND CONVENTIONAL RADIOGRAPHY IN DETECTION OF SMALL VOLUME PNEUMOPERITONEUM. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 227–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.00355.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Received July 3, 2007; accepted for publication November 3, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!