Presented in part at the annual scientific meeting of the European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging, Thessaloniki, Greece, 29 August–1 September, 2007.
INFLUENCE OF FEMORAL HEAD AND NECK CONFORMATION ON HIP DYSPLASIA IN THE GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© Copyright 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 243–248, May/June 2008
How to Cite
WIGGER, A., TELLHELM, B., KRAMER, M. and RUDORF, H. (2008), INFLUENCE OF FEMORAL HEAD AND NECK CONFORMATION ON HIP DYSPLASIA IN THE GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 243–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.00358.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Received February 2, 2007; accepted for publication November 14, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!