Abstract presented at the 16th Annual Scientific meeting, ECVS, Dublin, 2007.
IS A MAGIC ANGLE EFFECT OBSERVED IN THE COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS OF THE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT OR THE OBLIQUE SESAMOIDEAN LIGAMENTS DURING STANDING MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING?
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© Copyright 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 509–515, November/December 2008
How to Cite
SMITH, M. A., DYSON, S. J. and MURRAY, R. C. (2008), IS A MAGIC ANGLE EFFECT OBSERVED IN THE COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS OF THE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT OR THE OBLIQUE SESAMOIDEAN LIGAMENTS DURING STANDING MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING?. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 509–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.00432.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Received November 12, 2007; accepted for publication April 21, 2008.
- 6Asymmetric signal intensity in normal collateral ligaments of the distal interphalangeal joint in horses with a low field MRI system: a manifestation of the magic angle effect. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2007;48:95–100., ,
- 7MRI of the musculoskeletal system, 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams and Wilkins, 2001.
- 8The growth and adaptive capabilities of the hoof wall and sole: functional changes in response to stress. Proc Am Assoc Equine Pract 2003;49:146–167.
- 12Validation of magnetic resonance imaging use in equine limbs. Clin Tech Equine Pract 2007;6:26–37, , ,