*Equally contributed to this work as co-first authors.
POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY FEATURES OF CANINE NECROTIZING MENINGOENCEPHALITIS
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© Copyright 2008 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 595–599, November/December 2008
How to Cite
EOM, K.-D., LIM, C.-Y., GU, S.-H., KANG, B.-T., KIM, Y.-B., JANG, D.-P., WOO, E.-J., KIM, D., CHO, Z.-H. and PARK, H.-M. (2008), POSITRON EMISSION TOMOGRAPHY FEATURES OF CANINE NECROTIZING MENINGOENCEPHALITIS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 49: 595–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.00437.x
This research was supported by the SRC/ERC program (R11-2002-103) and a grant (M103KV010026-07K2201-02610) from the Brain Research Center of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Republic of Korea.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Received December 29, 2007; accepted for publication April 2, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!