Funding for this study was provided by the American Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club Charitable Trust and a grant from the Department of Clinical Sciences of the North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
MORPHOLOGY OF THE CAUDAL FOSSA IN CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIELS
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 37–46, January/February 2009
How to Cite
CERDA-GONZALEZ, S., OLBY, N. J., McCULLOUGH, S., PEASE, A. P., BROADSTONE, R. and OSBORNE, J. A. (2009), MORPHOLOGY OF THE CAUDAL FOSSA IN CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIELS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 37–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.01487.x
This work was presented in abstract form at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine 24th Annual Forum, Louisville, KY, May 31–June 3, 2006.
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Received February 4, 2008; accepted for publication May 16, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!