IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—PULMONARY INTERSTITIAL EMPHYSEMA IN A DOG
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 80–82, January/February 2009
How to Cite
BERTOLINI, G., STEFANELLO, C. and CALDIN, M. (2009), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—PULMONARY INTERSTITIAL EMPHYSEMA IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 80–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.01494.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Received May 2, 2008; accepted for publication May 26, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!