Partially supported by the American College of Veterinary Radiology and Veterinary Ultrasound Society 2005 Resident Research Award.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT OF LARYNGOHYOID POSITION AS A PREDICTOR OF DORSAL DISPLACEMENT OF THE SOFT PALATE IN HORSES
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 91–96, January/February 2009
How to Cite
CHALMERS, H. J., YEAGER, A. E. and DUCHARME, N. (2009), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT OF LARYNGOHYOID POSITION AS A PREDICTOR OF DORSAL DISPLACEMENT OF THE SOFT PALATE IN HORSES. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 91–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.01497.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Received December 19, 2007; accepted for publication June 4, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!