This paper was presented at the 12th Annual Scientific Meeting of the European College of Veterinary Surgery (2004), the 12th Conference of the European Society of Veterinary Orthopedics and Traumatology (2004), and the 31st Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society (2004).
QUANTITATIVE ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR ASSESSMENT OF BONE MINERAL DENSITY IN THE CANINE RADIUS AND TIBIA
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 97–103, January/February 2009
How to Cite
LAUER, S. K., DAVIES, E. S., HOSGOOD, G. and CREMER, J. (2009), QUANTITATIVE ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR ASSESSMENT OF BONE MINERAL DENSITY IN THE CANINE RADIUS AND TIBIA. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2008.01498.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Received July 1, 2008; accepted for publication September 6, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!