Presented in part as an abstract at the 13th European Society of Veterinary Orthopaedics and Traumatology Congress 2006, Munich, Germany.
COMPARISON OF CLINICAL, RADIOGRAPHIC, COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC, AND MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING METHODS FOR EARLY PREDICTION OF CANINE HIP LAXITY AND DYSPLASIA
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 135–143, March/April 2009
How to Cite
GINJA, M. M. D., FERREIRA, A. J., JESUS, S. S., MELO-PINTO, P., BULAS-CRUZ, J., ORDEN, M. A., SAN-ROMAN, F., LLORENS-PENA, M. P. and GONZALO-ORDEN, J. M. (2009), COMPARISON OF CLINICAL, RADIOGRAPHIC, COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC, AND MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING METHODS FOR EARLY PREDICTION OF CANINE HIP LAXITY AND DYSPLASIA. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01506.x
Supported in part by grants (SFRH/BD/16208/2004) from the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT).
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received June 16, 2008; accepted for publication October 6, 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of pelvic inclination and torsional deformity on canine acetabular morphology with computed tomography, Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2013, 26, 6, 440, , , , , , , ,
- 3Morphometric assessment of the hip joint in the Estrela Mountain Dog breed, Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2012, 25, 3, 202, , ,
- 6Contrast-enhanced dynamic magnetic resonance nephrography in healthy dogs, The Veterinary Journal, 2011, 189, 3, 341, , , , , ,
- 7Diagnosis, genetic control and preventive management of canine hip dysplasia: A review, The Veterinary Journal, 2010, 184, 3, 269, , , ,