Presented in part as an abstract at the 13th European Society of Veterinary Orthopaedics and Traumatology Congress 2006, Munich, Germany.
COMPARISON OF CLINICAL, RADIOGRAPHIC, COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC, AND MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING METHODS FOR EARLY PREDICTION OF CANINE HIP LAXITY AND DYSPLASIA
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 135–143, March/April 2009
How to Cite
GINJA, M. M. D., FERREIRA, A. J., JESUS, S. S., MELO-PINTO, P., BULAS-CRUZ, J., ORDEN, M. A., SAN-ROMAN, F., LLORENS-PENA, M. P. and GONZALO-ORDEN, J. M. (2009), COMPARISON OF CLINICAL, RADIOGRAPHIC, COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHIC, AND MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING METHODS FOR EARLY PREDICTION OF CANINE HIP LAXITY AND DYSPLASIA. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01506.x
Supported in part by grants (SFRH/BD/16208/2004) from the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT).
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received June 16, 2008; accepted for publication October 6, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!