THE EFFECT OF MANUAL LUNG INFLATION VS. SPONTANEOUS INSPIRATION ON THE CARDIAC SILHOUETTE IN ANESTHETIZED DOGS
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 172–177, March/April 2009
How to Cite
WEBSTER, N., ADAMS, V. and DENNIS, R. (2009), THE EFFECT OF MANUAL LUNG INFLATION VS. SPONTANEOUS INSPIRATION ON THE CARDIAC SILHOUETTE IN ANESTHETIZED DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 172–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01511.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received July 16, 2008; accepted for publication September 25, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!