IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—POSITIVE CONTRAST PERITONEOGRAPHIC FEATURES OF TRUE DIAPHRAGMATIC HERNIA
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 185–187, March/April 2009
How to Cite
CHOI, J., KIM, H., KIM, M. and YOON, J. (2009), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—POSITIVE CONTRAST PERITONEOGRAPHIC FEATURES OF TRUE DIAPHRAGMATIC HERNIA. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 185–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01514.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received February 19, 2008; accepted for publication September 15, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!