CHARACTERIZATION OF CANINE FOCAL LIVER LESIONS WITH CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASOUND USING A NOVEL CONTRAST AGENT—SONAZOID
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 188–194, March/April 2009
How to Cite
KANEMOTO, H., OHNO, K., NAKASHIMA, K., TAKAHASHI, M., FUJINO, Y., NISHIMURA, R. and TSUJIMOTO, H. (2009), CHARACTERIZATION OF CANINE FOCAL LIVER LESIONS WITH CONTRAST-ENHANCED ULTRASOUND USING A NOVEL CONTRAST AGENT—SONAZOID. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 188–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01515.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received April 11, 2008; accepted for publication September 28, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!