The preliminary results of 26 dogs were presented at the British Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress, Birmingham, UK in April 2008. The results of the complete study were presented at the European Association of Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging Annual Congress, Svolvær, Norway in August 2008.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF JEJUNAL LYMPH NODES IN DOGS WITHOUT CLINICAL SIGNS OF GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASE
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 195–200, March/April 2009
How to Cite
AGTHE, P., CAINE, A. R., POSCH, B. and HERRTAGE, M. E. (2009), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC APPEARANCE OF JEJUNAL LYMPH NODES IN DOGS WITHOUT CLINICAL SIGNS OF GASTROINTESTINAL DISEASE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 195–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01516.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received May 23, 2008; accepted for publication September 17, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!