INTEROBSERVER AGREEMENT ON THE ASSESSABILITY OF STANDARD VENTRODORSAL HIP-EXTENDED RADIOGRAPHS AND ITS EFFECT ON AGREEMENT IN THE DIAGNOSIS OF CANINE HIP DYSPLASIA AND ON ROUTINE FCI SCORING
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 259–263, May/June 2009
How to Cite
VERHOEVEN, G. E. C., COOPMAN, F., DUCHATEAU, L., BOSMANS, T., VAN RYSSEN, B. and VAN BREE, H. (2009), INTEROBSERVER AGREEMENT ON THE ASSESSABILITY OF STANDARD VENTRODORSAL HIP-EXTENDED RADIOGRAPHS AND ITS EFFECT ON AGREEMENT IN THE DIAGNOSIS OF CANINE HIP DYSPLASIA AND ON ROUTINE FCI SCORING. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 259–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01530.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received May 9, 2008; accepted for publication November 19, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!