No external funding was provided for this work.
IMAGING FEATURES OF ATLANTO-OCCIPITAL OVERLAPPING IN DOGS
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 264–268, May/June 2009
How to Cite
CERDA-GONZALEZ, S., DEWEY, C. W., SCRIVANI, P. V. and KLINE, K. L. (2009), IMAGING FEATURES OF ATLANTO-OCCIPITAL OVERLAPPING IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 264–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01531.x
This work has not been presented in a scientific meeting.
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received June 9, 2008; accepted for publication December 3, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!