Funding for this project was provided by l'Académie des Médecins Vétérinaires du Québec.
COMPARISON OF SINGLE-SLICE COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY PROTOCOLS FOR DETECTION OF PULMONARY NODULES IN DOGS
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 279–284, May/June 2009
How to Cite
JOLY, H., D'ANJOU, M.-A., ALEXANDER, K. and BEAUCHAMP, G. (2009), COMPARISON OF SINGLE-SLICE COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY PROTOCOLS FOR DETECTION OF PULMONARY NODULES IN DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 279–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01534.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received July 30, 2008; accepted for publication November 25, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!