Part of this study was presented as an oral presentation at the EAVDI 2007 Annual Meeting, Porto Carras, Chalkidiki, Greece.
USE OF ULTRASONOGRAPHY AND CONTRAST RADIOGRAPHY FOR SNAKE GENDER DETERMINATION
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 309–311, May/June 2009
How to Cite
GNUDI, G., VOLTA, A., DI IANNI, F., BONAZZI, M., MANFREDI, S. and BERTONI, G. (2009), USE OF ULTRASONOGRAPHY AND CONTRAST RADIOGRAPHY FOR SNAKE GENDER DETERMINATION. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 309–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01540.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Received January 25, 2008; accepted for publication October 13, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!