Presented in abstract form at the ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting, October 21–25, 2008, San Antonio, TX.
NORMAL THORACIC AND ABDOMINAL DISTRIBUTION OF 2-DEOXY-2-[18F]FLUORO-d-GLUCOSE (18FDG) IN ADULT CATS
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
© Copyright 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 436–441, July/August 2009
How to Cite
LEBLANC, A. K., WALL, J. S., MORANDI, F., KENNEl, S. J., STUCKEY, A., JAKOBY, B., TOWNSEND, D. W. and DANIEL, G. B. (2009), NORMAL THORACIC AND ABDOMINAL DISTRIBUTION OF 2-DEOXY-2-[18F]FLUORO-d-GLUCOSE (18FDG) IN ADULT CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 436–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01562.x
This work was supported by the Milam Center for Nutritional and Oncologic Research at the University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Received October 22, 2008; accepted for publication December 29, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!