EFFECT OF WETNESS LEVEL ON THE SUITABILITY OF WET GAUZE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR SUPERFLAB® AS A BOLUS MATERIAL FOR USE WITH 6 MV PHOTONS
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 555–559, September/October 2009
How to Cite
BENOIT, J., PRUITT, A. F. and THRALL, D. E. (2009), EFFECT OF WETNESS LEVEL ON THE SUITABILITY OF WET GAUZE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR SUPERFLAB® AS A BOLUS MATERIAL FOR USE WITH 6 MV PHOTONS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 555–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01573.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received March 3, 2008; accepted for publication April 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!