This work was supported by a gift from the Toni Wiebe Memorial Research Fund. This paper was not presented at a meeting.
ASSESSMENT OF THE ACCURACY AND PRECISION OF A PATIENT IMMOBILIZATION DEVICE FOR RADIATION THERAPY IN CANINE HEAD AND NECK TUMORS
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
© 2009 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 550–554, September/October 2009
How to Cite
KENT, M. S., GORDON, I. K., BENAVIDES, I., PRIMAS, P. and YOUNG, J. (2009), ASSESSMENT OF THE ACCURACY AND PRECISION OF A PATIENT IMMOBILIZATION DEVICE FOR RADIATION THERAPY IN CANINE HEAD AND NECK TUMORS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 550–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01583.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received March 11, 2009; accepted for publication May 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!