Radiographic follow-up of the postnatal clearance of foetal lung fluid (short communication). Annual Meeting of the French Equine Veterinary Association, 2006, Versailles.
RADIOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT OF PULMONARY FLUID CLEARANCE IN HEALTHY NEONATAL FOALS
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
© Copyright 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 584–588, November/December 2009
How to Cite
KUTASI, O., HORVATH, A., HARNOS, A. and SZENCI, O. (2009), RADIOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT OF PULMONARY FLUID CLEARANCE IN HEALTHY NEONATAL FOALS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 584–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01587.x
Postnatal clearance of foetal lung fluid (short communication). The 25th Symposium of the Veterinary Comparative Respiratory Society, 2007, Lafayette.
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Received July 18, 2008; accepted for publication June 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!