This study was funded by the Bransby Trust.
MAGNETIC RESONANCE ANATOMY OF THE PROXIMAL METACARPAL REGION OF THE HORSE DESCRIBED FROM IMAGES ACQUIRED FROM LOW- AND HIGH-FIELD MAGNETS
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
© Copyright 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 595–605, November/December 2009
How to Cite
NAGY, A. and DYSON, S. (2009), MAGNETIC RESONANCE ANATOMY OF THE PROXIMAL METACARPAL REGION OF THE HORSE DESCRIBED FROM IMAGES ACQUIRED FROM LOW- AND HIGH-FIELD MAGNETS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 595–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01589.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Received March 12, 2009; accepted for publication May 6, 2009.
- 2Magnetic resonance imaging of the proximal metacarpal and metatarsal regions. Clin Tech Equine Pract 2007;6:78–85.,
- 5Sisson and Grossman's the anatomy of the domestic animals, 5th ed. Philadelphia: W.B. Saunders, 1990.
- 6Anatomy of the horse, 3rd ed. Hannover: Schlutersche, 2001., ,
- 10Magnetic resonance imaging of the equine carpus. Clinical Techniques in Equine Practice 2007;6:78–85.