This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) (R11-2002-103) and Bio R&D program through the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (M10530010001-06N3001-00110).
MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE CANINE BRAIN AT 7 T
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© Copyright 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 615–621, November/December 2009
How to Cite
KANG, B.-T., KO, K.-J., JANG, D.-P., HAN, J.-Y., LIM, C.-Y., PARK, C., YOO, J.-H., KIM, J.-W., JUNG, D.-I., KIM, Y.-B., WOO, E.-J., CHO, Z.-H. and PARK, H.-M. (2009), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING OF THE CANINE BRAIN AT 7 T. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 615–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01591.x
Kang and Ko contributed equally to this work as cofirst authors.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Received January 31, 2009; accepted for publication May 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!