This study was presented as an oral presentation at the 21st annual symposium of the ESVN in Rhodes on September 26, 2008 and was winner of the “John Presthus-award” for the best oral presentation.
REGIONAL BRAIN PERFUSION IN EPILEPTIC DOGS EVALUATED BY TECHNETIUM-99m-ETHYL CYSTEINATE DIMER SPECT
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
© Copyright 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 655–659, November/December 2009
How to Cite
MARTLÉ, V., PEREMANS, K., AUDENAERT, K., VERMEIRE, S., BHATTI, S., GIELEN, I., POLIS, I. and VAN HAM, L. (2009), REGIONAL BRAIN PERFUSION IN EPILEPTIC DOGS EVALUATED BY TECHNETIUM-99m-ETHYL CYSTEINATE DIMER SPECT. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 655–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01600.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Received February 20, 2009; accepted for publication June 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!