Acknowledgement for assistance with statistical analyses: Durwood Marshall, Statistical & Research Computing, Specialist Tufts University Information Technology (UIT), Academic Technology, 16 Dearborn Road, Somerville, MA 02144.
USE OF FORCE PLATE ANALYSIS TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF EXTERNAL BEAM RADIATION TO ALLEVIATE OSTEOSARCOMA PAIN
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© Copyright 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 673–678, November/December 2009
How to Cite
WEINSTEIN, J. I., PAYNE, S., POULSON, J. M. and AZUMA, C. (2009), USE OF FORCE PLATE ANALYSIS TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY OF EXTERNAL BEAM RADIATION TO ALLEVIATE OSTEOSARCOMA PAIN. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 673–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01602.x
"This study was supported through a grant from the Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine's Fund for Companion Animal Health.
Sarah Payne's current address is Sarah Payne, 393 Woods Lake Road, Greenville, SC 29607.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Received June 9, 2008; accepted for publication May 30, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!