The paper was presented at the 2008 ACVR Annual Scientific Meeting, San Antonio, TX.
3D CONFORMAL RADIATION THERAPY FOR PALLIATIVE TREATMENT OF CANINE NASAL TUMORS
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
© Copyright 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 679–683, November/December 2009
How to Cite
BUCHHOLZ, J., HAGEN, R., LEO, C., EBLING, A., ROOS, M., KASER-HOTZ, B. and BLEY, C. R. (2009), 3D CONFORMAL RADIATION THERAPY FOR PALLIATIVE TREATMENT OF CANINE NASAL TUMORS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 679–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01603.x
Julia Buchholz and Carla Rohrer Bley contributed equally to the present study and manuscript.
Julia Buchholz, Chiara Leo, and Barbara Kaser-Hotz's current address is Animal Oncology and Imaging Center, Rothusstrasse 2, CH-6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- Received November 12, 2008; accepted for publication June 15, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!