Funding: Provided by Gilead Sciences Inc.
USE OF 3′-DEOXY-3′-[18F]FLUOROTHYMIDINE PET/CT FOR EVALUATING RESPONSE TO CYTOTOXIC CHEMOTHERAPY IN DOGS WITH NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
© Copyright 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 660–668, November/December 2009
How to Cite
LAWRENCE, J., VANDERHOEK, M., BARBEE, D., JERAJ, R., TUMAS, D. B. and VAIL, D. M. (2009), USE OF 3′-DEOXY-3′-[18F]FLUOROTHYMIDINE PET/CT FOR EVALUATING RESPONSE TO CYTOTOXIC CHEMOTHERAPY IN DOGS WITH NON-HODGKIN'S LYMPHOMA. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 50: 660–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01612.x
Material presented in part: Veterinary Cancer Society 2007 (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) and American College of Veterinary Radiology 2008 (San Antonio, TX).
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Received May 17, 2009; accepted for publication June 24, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!