MAGIC ANGLE EFFECT IN NORMAL COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS OF THE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT IN HORSES IMAGED WITH A HIGH-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING SYSTEM
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
© Copyright 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 2–10, January/February 2010
How to Cite
WERPY, N. M., HO, C. P. and KAWCAK, C. E. (2010), MAGIC ANGLE EFFECT IN NORMAL COLLATERAL LIGAMENTS OF THE DISTAL INTERPHALANGEAL JOINT IN HORSES IMAGED WITH A HIGH-FIELD MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING SYSTEM. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 2–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01613.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
- Received June 23, 2008; accepted for publication July 7, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!