Presented at the annual meeting of the American College of Veterinary Radiology in Memphis, TN, October 20–24, 2009. This research project was funded by a resident research grant from the American College of Veterinary Radiology.
ULTRASONOGRAPHIC OBSERVATION OF SECRETIN-INDUCED PANCREATIC DUCT DILATION IN HEALTHY CATS
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© Copyright 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 86–89, January/February 2010
How to Cite
BARON, M. L., HECHT, S., MATTHEWS, A. R. and STOKES, J. E. (2010), ULTRASONOGRAPHIC OBSERVATION OF SECRETIN-INDUCED PANCREATIC DUCT DILATION IN HEALTHY CATS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 51: 86–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1740-8261.2009.01628.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Received July 1, 2009; accepted for publication August 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!